Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jazzy Old Folk


Took yet another break from film work...so I scanned in some recent sketches and spruced them up a tad. My sister sings with the Toronto AllStar Big Band, which play concerts of all the great jazz standards from the 30's 40's and 50's. The audience of these events are usually of the older generation, which make for really interesting models when I attend the concerts myself and start doodling (I also definitely enjoy the music just as much as they do!!!) Check out the band and their upcoming shows if that swingin' kinda music is to your fancy! http://www.torontoallstarbigband.com/

1 comment:

  1. As always, your ink work is super nice :) Love the added textiles! Plus the sound of the Toronto AllStar Big Band is awesome! Would love to go to one of you sisters shows :)

    ReplyDelete